OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor Course (RABQSA Certified)
Course Accreditation / Recognition
This training course and certificate of attainment is recognized by IRCA as meeting the requirement for IRCA certification to OHSAS 18001 Series Auditor / Lead Auditor course.
This course is certified by RABQSA, and meets the training portion of the requirements for certification of individual OHSAS Lead auditors.
Who Should Attend
This Course is designed for:
- CEO’s / Directors
- Health & Safety Assurance Managers
- Management Representatives
- Aspirant First, Second and Third party auditors
- OHSAS 18001 Implementation Teams
- Individuals who want to become Registered Lead Auditor
- Personnel who wish to pursue a career in the field of Occupational Health and Safety management
By the end of the course delegate will be able to:
- Understand The purpose of OHSAS 18001
- Apply the requirements of OHSAS 18001
- Plan and conduct an audit
- Report an audit
- Undertake audit follow-up activities
- Prepare and advice their organization before third party assessment.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of their organization’s occupational Health & Safety management system.
This highly participative course is a practically based series of sessions using tutorials, case studies, interactive workshops, individual exercises, group activities, role plays and open forum discussions.
This FIVE-DAY course provides an understanding and knowledge of OHSAS 18001 and ISO 19011.
- Occupational Health & Safety Management System
- The Audit Process
- Auditor and Lead Auditor Activities
- Audit Skills
- Team Leading